Our chapter sponsors monthly programs on native plants and natural landscapes.
- Meetings are free and the public is welcome. Come join us if you’re interested in gardening with native plants and enjoying natural landscapes.
- Our 2017 meetings are held on the third Tuesday of the month at the FamilyMeans Building, 1875 Northwestern Ave. in Stillwater. Socializing begins at 6:30 pm with our speaker at 7 pm.
- Garden tours/field trips are typically held on weekends. and occur year-round. See our Chapter Calendar for details on all programs, tours and field trips.
- Read about the benefits of membership.
- We co-sponsor (with MN Wild Ones chapters) an annual Design with Nature Conference every spring.
7:00 pm – 8:45 pm FamilyMeans building, Stillwater, MN
Heather Holm is a Wild Ones member, author, landscape designer, and consultant specializing in pollinator landscapes and native landscape restorations. She will discuss her new book BEES: An Identification and Native Plant Forage Guide. Heather is a passionate advocate for the use of native plants to attract and support pollinators, beneficial insects, and wildlife. We’ll have copies of Heather’s book for sale at a discount.
Click here to read the President’s Update for the Annual Membership Meeting.
Wild Ones Mission
Wild Ones: Native Plants, Natural Landscapes promotes environmentally sound landscaping practices to preserve biodiversity through the preservation, restoration and establishment of native plant communities. Wild Ones is a not-for-profit environmental education and advocacy organization.